Teenager’s head doubles in size after she suffers reaction to a hair dye

Teenager’s head doubles in size after she suffers reaction to a hair dye


A young person’s head grew to twice its size after she suffered a extreme allergic reaction to a hair dye that left her struggling to breathe.

Estelle, a 19-year-old English pupil from Paris, suffered a disfigurement brought on by the chemical PPD, which is discovered in 90 % of hair dyes.

Estelle, who shared photographs of her swollen head on social media, says she had purchased a normal hair dye from a grocery store in Val-de-Marne, on the outskirts of Paris. After making use of it, she reacted to it.

The allergy first triggered her scalp to itch earlier than the highest of head began to swell up. Estelle tried to deal with herself utilizing antihistamines and cream from a pharmacist however she awoke the subsequent day to see her head had swollen to twice its size.


Estelle earlier than 

Estelle mentioned that asides her swollen head, she was discovering it tough to breathe and her tongue began to swell. She was rushed to hospital the place the circumference of her head measured 63cm moderately than the common 56sm.


Estelle is elevating consciousness concerning the risks of PPD in hair dyes to be certain that others don’t endure like she did.

She mentioned:

I nearly died, I do not need one thing related to occur to different individuals.



Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of