Kanye West wore his ‘Make America Nice Once more’ hat to a Thursday assembly on the White House with President Donald Trump. Though the assembly was supposed to be about jail reform the controversial rapper harangued reporters on America-first insurance policies, racism and psychological well being for almost 10 minutes.
West confirmed Trump a video of the iPlane 1, a hydrogen-powered plane he reportedly making in partnership with Apple, which he envisions changing Air Power One. He then said, “What I want Saturday Evening Stay and the liberals to enhance on is that if [Trump] doesn’t look good then we don’t look good. That is our president.”
He then rattled off statements about bringing corporations “onshore” and the way folks find yourself in jail due to the shortage of American factories.
“I let you know what that was fairly spectacular,” Trump stated about West’s commentary. “That was fairly one thing.”
“It was from the soul,” the 41-year-old stated. “I simply channeled it.”
In accordance to NBC, West continued on making weird feedback:
- On racism: “Blacks and African-People we actually get caught up within the concept of racism over the thought of business.”
- On his help of Trump: “You assume racism can management me? Oh, that don’t cease me that’s an invisible wall.”
- On his psychological well being: “I wasn’t bipolar, I had sleep deprivation that would trigger dementia.”
- On Trump wanting to implement stop-and-frisk in Chicago: “Properly, I really feel stop-and-frisk doesn’t assist the connection with folks within the metropolis.”
- On bringing jobs and tax breaks to Chicago: “We’re going to want to get just a few breaks to have the option to have some locations in my hometown of Chicago … the place we will create some factories. I feel it might be cool for them be Trump factories as a result of he’s a grasp of business, he’s a grasp builder. I feel it might be cool to have Yeezy ideation facilities.”
- When requested about Chicago’s gun violence: “The issue is the authorized weapons. Authorized weapons is [sic] the issue.”
- When requested a couple of potential presidential run: “Let’s cease worrying in regards to the future, all we actually have is right this moment.”
- On Trump’s “Make America Nice Once more” slogan: “One other factor is Black folks have an issue with the phrase once more … as a result of time is a fantasy.”
- On being within the Oval Workplace: “Oh, it’s good power on this.”
The encounter ended with each males embracing. Watch the dialog within the video under.