The Nigerian Police Pressure at this time paraded three suspects for offences of prison conspiracy, forcible entry, and impersonation by pasting 4 solid and counterfeit police stickers with the inscription, ‘This Land Belongs To The Inspector Common of Police, IGP Idris Abubakar’ at completely different places round Gbagada, Lagos State.
In response to the Police PRO, Jimoh Moshood, the suspects are Williams Iyeke, Julius Babasola and Olufemi Ogundare whereas the displays discovered with them embrace; 4 (4) Copies of Stickers with the inscription “This Land Belongs to the Inspector Common of Police – IGP Idris Abubakar” with Nigeria and Police Flags insignias.
The primary two Suspects, Williams Iyeke and Julius Babasola, talked about above have been arrested for conspiring and pasting of 4 (4) solid and counterfeit Police stickers with inscription “This Land Belongs to the Inspector Common of Police – IGP Idris Abubakar” with Nigeria flag, Police Flag and insignias in 4 (4) completely different places (two (2) undeveloped land and two (2) different buildings underneath building) at i. Adewale kuku Streets, ii. Adefemi Crescent Road, iii. Akande Crescent and iv. Owolabi Salisu Crescent all situated at Millennium Property, Oke Alo, Gbagada, Lagos State.
2. Olufemi Ogundare the third suspect was arrested for forcible entry, malicious harm on the property after Williams Iyeke, Julius Babasola have been arrested and brought into custody. The Police is on the path of 1 Soji Adeniyi suspected for producing the solid and counterfeit stickers and conspiring with the above talked about suspects to stick them on the 4(4) places talked about earlier.
3. Their ploy is to deceive members of the public and scare away the genuine homeowners of the stated land and buildings through the use of the identify “IGP Idris Abubakar”.
4. The Nigeria Police Pressure needs to categorically state that the Inspector Common of Police’s identify is IGP Ibrahim Okay. Idris, NPM, mni and never IGP Idris Abubakar and has no land or any uncompleted constructing in the Millennium Property, Gbagada, Lagos State.
5. Police invitation letter has been served on Soji Adeniyi to look on 25th September, 2018 at the Pressure Headquarters, Abuja failure of which the Police is not going to hesitate to declare him wished. All suspects have made cautionary statements to the numerous roles they performed in the fee of the crime and they are going to be arraigned in court docket on completion of investigation.
6. Members of the public are implored to be cautious of fraudsters and mischievous individuals reminiscent of these three (3) suspects who would need to use the identify of vital personalities to commit crime.
Ag. DCP JIMOH MOSHOOD
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER