41-year-old man has been electrocuted at the University of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State.
The sufferer, Michael Enang Edu, a PHEDC employee was electrocuted whereas making an attempt to revive energy within the college along with his colleagues final week.
In accordance with experiences, the deceased was making an attempt to work on a defective line when his colleagues inadvertently turned on the ability that was earlier turned off. Within the course of, he was electrocuted from the excessive voltage shock and later died.
Dr. Joseph Ekpang, Chairman, Board of Media and Group Relations, University of Calabar, who confirmed he incident, mentioned the man was electrocuted whereas making an attempt to reconnect energy which had been disconnected in error.
Late Edu is survived by two daughters and a pregnant spouse.
He could be buried on Saturday, 15th September, 2018 in his residence city, Atina-Adadama in Abi Native Authorities Space of Cross River State.