Report: Bobbi Kristina’s BFF Died From Overdose

Report: Bobbi Kristina’s BFF Died From Overdose

In some extraordinarily unhappy information, Max Lomas, the late Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s good friend who discovered her almost-lifeless physique in a tub, has reportedly died of a deadly drug overdose.

In accordance with TMZ, a regulation enforcement supply in Mississippi reported that Lomas was discovered on the toilet ground of a good friend’s home with a syringe close to his physique. 

Previous to his dying, he reportedly went to make use of the toilet and when he failed to come back out for a while, his good friend, involved, went to test on him and located him, unresponsive. He was instantly rushed to the hospital the place he was pronounced useless.

Lomas, who has finally suffered an identical destiny to his late good friend Bobbi Kristina, performed a vital function within the thriller surrounding her dying as he was the one who discovered her clinging to life in her bathtub. The positioning additionally stories that he spent “a major period of time” with Bobbi Kristina and her then-boyfriend, Nick Gordon, within the days main as much as her premature dying.

All through the method of placing the items collectively concerning Whitney Houston‘s daughter’s passing, Lomas was accused of offering her and Gordon with medicine, an accusation which he firmly denied.

We ship our heartfelt condolences to Max Lomas’ family and friends throughout this time.

http://feeds.bet.com/~r/Betcom-Celebrities/~3/-UBF8rbdYNE/bobbi-kristina-bff-died-reported-overdose.html

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar

wpDiscuz