A secondary school student was electrocuted in Eyaen group in Benin metropolis, Edo state yesterday July 12th. Based on reviews, the deceased was on his manner house when he tripped and fell touching an electrical pole.
Apparently, there was an accident in the group two days in the past and one of many vehicles hit the excessive stress pole constructed with cement and rods. The accident destroyed part of the cement, exposing the rod with electrical energy. The younger boy when he tripped, fell and touched the metallic half. He was electrocuted.