FIND PEOPLE OR FRIENDS TO RELATE WITH.
ON VALENTINES DAY MY FRIEND AND I SPENT IT TOGETHER. WE BOTH HAVE OUR SPOUSES IN OVERSEAS
SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH THE VIDEO
So many people believe that long distance relationship, will not be for them or not for them, families and friends may discourage you or try to talk you out of it.
Nobody says it is going to be easy, most of the time you are lonely, and it can really be heart broken, the children fell seperated from both parents, it feels like your dream is coming to an end.
However long distance relationship will also make to to cherish, so many many things, like holding each others hands, eating and doing home chores together, taking a walk, going to the gyms, gardening, and even sharing your daily runs with your significant others.
Most of the time long distance relationship comes as a result of work, carrier and business. but If we must learn how to live together, we must also learn how to live apart.
SO I WILL SHARE WITH YOU, HOW I PERSONALLY OVERCOME MY LOLINESS
1. We communicate regularly, phone and skype twice a day
2. Talk, dirty in each others eras (it gives you the urge for intimacy)
3. regular long distance trips (wallet drains)
4. Stay hones to each other
5. Make out time for yourself to really figure out your purpose in life
6. keep busy and start your own business, bond more with your children and volunteer and community centers and schools
7. have an open mind that the situation is temporary.
8. find people or friends that you can relate to
WATCH THE VIDEO