Ted Baker @ Absolute Drive at 1130 am

Ted Baker @ Absolute Drive at 1130 am

IMG_5315

IMG_5300

Hello everybody. Hello summer with your caressing, soft, warm fingers of love.  Some of the best memories of summer are made in flip flops, meaning have you got your pedicure yet? The first person to complain it’s too hot this summer gets his face pinched…and hard too. Do something this summer you’ve never done before like roller blading, skinny dipping….. but be sure it’s adult swim time. Do that one thing you always craved to do. Be daring. If you are single and don’t have a significant other, that’s okay because  this summer is the time to find a new friend. Stop worrying about what people say because before you know it, summer is over. Say ‘bring it on life.’

I know, with your kids loose all over the place, you soon start appreciating how grossly underpaid teachers are!

But hey, it’s a smile , it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine and it’s summer time.

IMG_5243

IMG_5309

What’s happening around my block? I know what. It’s #CanadaDay🇨🇦 Celebration time. So we wanna Shoutout to #celebrationsquare Mississauga, Toronto-GTA with live band music, food trucks, babeque, and sale of Canada Day merchandise plus fireworks all night long. #true-north strong and free! We will ever stand on guard for thee. Don’t mind me cos I just love my beautiful country.

So back to my KVNation. Again, how is everybody doing? Welcome back to my world and need I tell you that I’ve been counting down to this very hour, this very moment and like a troubadour I have traversed all my land with zest in quest of this moment.

As you can tell from the blog, as always it’s been quiet hectic particularly with my managing my new business and at the same time balancing that with family commitments. But my passion for what I do keeps me going strong. You must truly and passionately love what you do or the drive will just not see you home. That’s a fact I can tell you my friends for no money because that’s my life.

IMG_5277

IMG_5337

For this week’s photo shoot, I pulled out this Royal Velvet ‘Girlie’ dress I acquired a few month back from Ted Baker and little did I know when I got these smashing loud Jessica Simpson  shoes that I would be able to pair it up with something so original. I almost didn’t get them because I wasn’t sure I would find things to go with it. Then there is this necklace from Ladore Jewelry which is simply artistry unbridled. The boldness of the design and the colors are omg fit for a princess and who better to show it off than yours truly me.

My yellow purse is styled like an oversize wristlet and the color is so well coordinated with the shoes and other accessories, creating a delightful burst of summer sunshine and hues. My lip polish is from Didi cosmetics by the way! Awesomeness!

IMG_5316

IMG_5339

IMG_5347

IMG_5345

20160625_130036

IMG_5215

Please hop over to the links below to see more about what I am wearing and where you can get them from.

You know there’s no time like the summer to be creative and daring with your colors. This look simply says ‘Hello Summer!’ and as you look at the pictures I wonder if you noticed my ‘fro?’ Did you? Oh yes. It makes me look different than the me you’re used to right? It’s all good. It’s all summer.

The shoot was done in the morning but it was quite hot already for that time of the day. Please remember that direct sun on your skin is harsh so please use a lot of sunscreen for both light and dark skin tone types alike because both are susceptible to the sun’s ultra violet rays.

Remember, summer is the sun, the sand and a drink in your hand. Don’t have too much fun. But some folks will tell ya there’s nothing like too much fun people.

For this shoot, credit for photography goes to my lovely kids, credit for my life as always to God while credit for my readership goes to none other than you.

Peace.

I am wearing Dress Ted Baker.  Try (here)

Clutch try this (here)

Shoes Jessica Simpson (old) but try this (here) or this (here)

Curated Statement Jewelry  (here)

I am wearing DKM instant wow  lip stick  ( here)

106 Comments on "Ted Baker @ Absolute Drive at 1130 am"

Notify of

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Nadine
Nadine

Work it girl!❤️❤️

Monte
1 year 9 months ago

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

kids birthday party places
1 year 9 months ago

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

metal minimalist wallet
1 year 9 months ago

of course like your web-site however you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth however I will certainly come back again.

顔 脱毛 セルフ
Guest

0円|無料|ただの事前カウンセリングをうまく使いこなして|利用して|活用してしっかりと|きちんと|じっくりと店舗を比較検討し、数多くの|たくさんの|数ある脱毛サロンや脱毛エステの候補から、自分自身の願いにぴったしの脱毛専門店|脱毛クリニック|脱毛サロンを調べましょう。まゆ毛|眉毛|眉のムダ毛|産毛|うぶ毛又は顔の額の毛、顔|顔全体|鼻下のムダ毛|産毛|うぶ毛など永久脱毛を完了させて顔色がよくなったら|明るくなったら|トーンアップしたらさぞ快適だろう、と想像している20~30代の|若い|今時の女性はそこらじゅうに|たくさん|あちこちにいるでしょう。顔 脱毛 セルフや顔脱毛|口周りの脱毛|フェイス脱毛は意外と早々に|早く|すぐに効果|変化|違いを実感できる|感じる|見ることができるのですが、やはり|一般的には|普通は通常6回ぐらいは来店する|通う|照射する必要があるかと思います。

www.mypsychicadvice.com
1 year 9 months ago

Thanks again for the post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

auto accident attorney
1 year 9 months ago

you’re really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a excellent job on this topic!

bayrampaÅŸa nakliyat
1 year 9 months ago

Wow, great blog article.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

top websites
1 year 9 months ago

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

plantas purificadoras de agua
Guest

Thanks-a-mundo for the post. Keep writing.

cool web apps
1 year 9 months ago

I enjoy what you guys are up to. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent work friends, I’ve added you guys to blogroll.

カレン 天神
Guest

便利だとされているのが、月額支払いの全身脱毛プランだと聞きます。毎月同額の月額料金を払い、それを続けている期間は、好きな時に脱毛できるというものだと聞いています。

herbalife total control pills review need
Guest

Below we now have mentioned few factors related to how Phentramin D weightloss pills work on body
system. They are elements that avert the retention of water
inside body during the weight reduction regimen. Weight
loss pills that work without exercise The critical for torching fat and accelerating weight-loss is doing short bursts of intense exercise as
opposed to long, drawn-out workouts.

Another effective weight-loss pill that doesn’t need being active is Proactol.
And that’s due to the fact Asian ladies get lean in natural
methods, and laugh at so-called “magic” weight loss pills.

social media marketing
1 year 9 months ago

I value the article.Much thanks again. Really Great.

taxi cab
1 year 9 months ago

I’m impressed, I have to say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the problem is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very blissful that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing relating to this.

create a chat room for website
Guest

wonderful points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What might you recommend in regards to your publish that you made some days in the past? Any certain?

live group chat
1 year 9 months ago

very nice post, i actually love this web site, carry on it

makeup area
1 year 9 months ago

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. All the best

small business surveillance system reviews
Guest
The 16 channel dvr records the real time images from sixteen distinct surveillance cameras that happen to be placed in different elements on the monitoring process. CCTV Security systems are often a among purchase without previous experience around the part in the buyer. Cctv home security systems review And when crime does occur, CCTV home security system incident recording provides valuable evidence, helping the likelihood of the conviction. This is the reason why the emergence of different security camera systems, CCTV, DVR, and hidden camera styles are being sold in the market. In addition, many CCTV cameras need night vision… Read more »
home security keypad
1 year 9 months ago

When we’re also away for any vacation, security systems system may give instant text alerts or
email notifications when some mishap occurs at your home.
These many security systems are sold at affordable prices.
Home security orange sign You want your family members to usually have that secure and
safe feeling in your own home.

When the house’s alarm warning signals chimes, your own home’s home alarm system professional will alert you pronto.
Security is often a first concern for many home owners along with
the majority of these ensure that their residence is well shielded
from burglary or some other untoward event.

aaschool.eu
1 year 9 months ago

State you are not interested in being a part of such conversations.

Giving in is actually a disservice to the organization. Online celebrity
gossip bollywood A little gossip to a stranger can be a
catastrophic mistake, one many people have made.

Be careful of what you say when you are around others especially
the people who are known to talk about others. Online celebrity gossip
magazine Before shе wаs born,
her parents wеrе incarcerated for drug charges.
Most of the vicious office gossipers are those who want to see you lose your confidence over false stories.

durable laptops for college
1 year 9 months ago
Sometimes, the laptops have being kept inside service centre for any longer period of your time. Normally, that is used to connect the laptop computer directly to your network or to your router box allowing connection to the internet. Top 10 best laptop With gamers you’ll need a laptop that includes a clear screen and a fast processor to address all those quick commands as well as an Asus laptop has that. It can be a prototype laptop that features a flexible OLED screen and touch technology that incorporates a difficult sensitive keyboard. Locate and open the ‘Power Options’ icon… Read more »
best wireless wifi camera
1 year 9 months ago

Is it important to check people arriving for the company or ones which might
be leaving. All kinds of merchandise are made available that you just can dropship in your customers.
There are a huge number of outstanding apps for making everyone’s
way of life easier through the Chrome Web Store.

With the Auto – Net Mobile, an invisible Internet connection is available around the go.
Your phone or table will already come which has a VPN client for PPTP
and L2TP, which include the two forms of VPN that really work with
i – OS.

rrb result 2016
1 year 9 months ago

I appreciate you sharing this article. Really Great.

types of toddler bed rails
1 year 9 months ago
Once the bed was in place, your children of friends and family would gather and jump around around the bed to ensure that this new couple will be blessed with many different children. Once the bed was in place, your children of friends and family would gather and jump around around the bed to ensure that this new couple will be blessed with many different children. Extra long toddler bed rails Once the bed was in place, your children of friends and family would gather and jump around around the bed to ensure that this new couple will be blessed… Read more »
presumably

Tip 3: How to Make Minecraft Maps for Server – How to Make
Maps for Minecraft Server. I plan to continue with this good sense approach to Minecraft.xt% try minecraft
no download

Tip 3: How to Make Minecraft Maps for Server – How to Make Maps for Minecraft
Server. I plan to continue with this good sense approach to Minecraft.xt%

best light laptop 2016 page
1 year 9 months ago

Dell Laptops for Business add the Vostro and Latitude product lines.
Some in the popular brands of laptops are Apple, Acer, Asus, Compaq, Toshiba, Lenovo and lots of more.
Good lightweight laptop for college A laptop briefcase laptop briefcase bag may be create in a size you should for your laptop to fit appropriately.

If you prefer the level of cash they’re offering to your old, used, new or even your broken laptop, it
can be time to send it to the online company.
Here are some in the best gift ideas to get a freshman just starting college.

you can try this out
1 year 9 months ago

I just want to mention I’m very new to blogs and certainly liked you’re page. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your site . You really come with superb stories. Appreciate it for sharing with us your blog site.

www.cometid.com
1 year 9 months ago
Plants which can be grown hydroponically are planted inside a growth medium that is certainly then addressed with nutrient enriched water fed towards the roots. Artificial light is certainly one of the very best alternatives to sunlight, and various plants thrives under this type of lighting. Led grow light kits Here, we will allow you to know some with the lights that you are able to use grow plants indoors. Eighty can be a very good rating and provides an indication of the quality of light created by MH bulbs. Since oxygen plays a major role inside root growth, the… Read more »
how many grams in a cup of butter
Guest

She was picked up by a helicopter and taken to a major medical center, where they
took a piece of her thigh bone and fused it into her neck.
Make sure before making that all the necessary ingredients have
been prepared. Pounds and ounces to grams conversion

electric razor razor burn
1 year 9 months ago

And then you have to deal with all the ingrown hairs,
the razor burn. Proceed check this out detailed review concerning Braun series 6 790cc shaver
that’s by far the most effective electric shaver available.

Electric razor The most common rotary shaver replacement parts available from
Remington range are Hair Pockets, Rotary Heads, Cutters and full Cutter Assemblies.

By saving energy, the NJ homeowner can pay less for electricity and do their part to help the environment.
Batteries are heavy and to power the razor scooter for additional output would mean losing the compactness, easy fold and store features that parents and owners love.

comfortable sofa beds reviews
Guest

All your dog hair will come up with the tape leaving a hair-free sofa.
The Kasey Queen Sleeper Sofa is made away from polyester microfiber suede.
There’s an additional amazing choice inside the marketplace if
you need to shop for the sofa.

You may also use a sleeper sofa to generate your guest room more functional.
As an alternative solution, consider purchasing a sleeper sofa from a collection, then adding matching pieces individually.

calla lily bridal bouquet cost
Guest

Does this imply you should rip out all the plants from the yard.

Calla lilies are available in different colors and have
a single petal with lily-like flowers with the end of tall stalks.
If you don’t contain the talent to produce one there are numerous castle toppers
to become found for the internet.

The Mini Calla Lily: Pros:Elegant and Great texture and colors Great in bouquets Holds up
well in and away from water Available year-round.
Lilies aren’t drought tolerant and must be watered regularly
during dry spells.

alarm systems phoenix
1 year 9 months ago

Nevertheless, homeowners have to realize that
lots of wireless systems alone don’t fully secure a property.
So the time has elapsed relating to the alarm signal as well as the police arrival.
Home security systems fayetteville These wireless type home home
make by using transmitters and receivers.

A good fire wireless home alarm can make difference from your life and death situation. The only solution to ensure
that burglars will continue to be out would be to cover every one of the vulnerable areas of your own home.

best camera ip
1 year 9 months ago

Other than that, this product is really a great deal for your price you
pay. There are numerous essential factors behind having regular scans of your respective wifi network to test for almost any security vulnerabilities that might compromise
your confidential data. Chinavasion sells Rugged
Android Phone, Best Video Baby Monitor and Wi –
Fi Security Camera from China.

Kwikset Kevo powered by Uni – Key is usually a keyless deadbolt lock that operates
through the latest and greatest bluetooth low energy technology.
Not too long ago, in the event you needed an organization phone offering a considerable messaging feature, there was one sensible choice.

what does ftw means use

The Purr: Cats (large and small) are the sole animals that have the ability
to purr. actually draws us away from our true
nature, and in so doing, stands in the way of genuine
liberation. What does mean

There is no way for the account department to check whether
the product has been shipped from the warehouse department.
There are numerous countries warning America not to get rid of
their guns.

sofa sleeper couch
1 year 9 months ago

Top-grain leather and full grain aniline leather form of sofa have become popular available in the market nowadays.
If you’re moving a sleeper-sofa or sofa-bed, it might help to remove the mattress to
make the furniture piece lighter. Once you realize you possess a good frame, solid spring system, quality cushions, and the right cover, you will have found your quality sofa.

That’s given it was very tight throughout the top and the front
of my sofa, which measures only 82 inches. Drop-End Sofa Bed This
may be the perfect choice for a studio apartment.

hdmi to vga adapter best buy our
Guest
We will not likely disclose the amount specifically, but let’s just point out that Game – Stop wouldn’t normally have picked us up on hand if it was not only a lot. HDMI-creation of this DVR may be used for Full HD monitor connection, which ensures video transmission without digital-analog conversion. Hdmi mini to rca Upon opening small purple box, I was greeted with a number of RCA cables, batteries, an electrical adapter, a sleek black remote, a manual, and naturally, the Roku device. Finally in regards to the technical facet we may have to require a look at what… Read more »
biotin hair growth shampoo your
Guest
In Britain, men were advised to not cut their hair in the event the moon was full in order to stop baldness. Biotin is known for maintaining healthy skin, hair and muscle tone and low numbers of biotin inside the body are known to cause dry and scaly skin. Hair supplements biotin When there is often a decreased level of magnesium within the diet and within the body, it could possibly result towards the thinning of the hair. The major factors contributing to hair loss in both males and females may be listed as follows:. Indeed, the Trichotin baldness treatments… Read more »
security cameras systems with audio
Guest

As you’ll be able to see you will discover several different options to take into account when picking
out a web home security camera. Due to insufficient protection and accurate surveillance, they ought to experience decrease in million dollars every year.
Security cameras companies Therefore, the Wi – Fi camera security system
may be integrated for some other systems which run about the same network.

A video surveillance surveillance camera is the right solution for the house or business security needs.
There are a couple of important aspects you have to consider prior to
you buying an outdoor wireless security camera.

most badass nerf guns of
1 year 9 months ago

If you need to bump up, enhance and design your vehicle your
individual, available are re-styling ideas in your disposal.
It will be the other slowest energy builder at generating
energy. How much do Hori has brought high ratings from customers as a result of ease of installation and removal.

Mobs in Kara along with instances through the entire outlands sometimes drop a two-handed mace often known as “The Stoppable Force. The great news is those toys will give you results, and that they can be inexpensive.

maytag mvwb750w top load washer
Guest

If you consider it, it really is not worth squandering your money like
that. Whirlpool cabrio dryer codes Make power in your house with solar and wind energy to reduce your power bill.

Make plans for every individual, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters and
grandparents to meet up with up in the Disney World recreational areas.
This may be the best option to the people who wash many clothes weekly.

hitachi cordless drill reviews
Guest

Getting your web visitors to look on the end results of the actions could be an extremely powerful persuasion tool that you’ll want
to incorporate into your copy. This prevents unauthorized use from people who could
possibly be parked outside. What is the best dewalt cordless drill With this revolutionary product, you’ll be able to listen in your favorite mus ic in nearly every
location –even inside water.

For further information regarding water-damaged buildings as well as other restoration, refer to the link below:.
Which cordless tool accessories you’ll need depends largely around the type of tools you currently own.

flower images on

In the 1960s people called themselves because culture
of ‘flower power’, due to their colorful as flowers clothes.

As the probabilities are endless and flowers will forever suit
any occasion. Flower roma Spring flower bulb elementary school fundraisers are
simply done just as one order and taker sale.

You will see miraculous in regards to picture of your deep purple
iris or maybe a vase of carnations that touches a little something
inside. As most people else who makes this discovery,
I took pictures of each bug and flower that I could.

best wireless security camera system
Guest

In even worst scenarios, the product may have for being restored to factory settings.
Carnegie Mellon University within a Register
article states “HSTS”, and that is “Strict Transport Security” redirects users to HTTPS. The primary difference
is Tread Based Roborover has treads as an alternative to wheels.

For cybersecurity and private security, individuals should:
. The burglars got away, however, through the time the spot was swarming with police.

cctv reading machine
1 year 9 months ago

The CCTV security cameras is usually used together with
security tools or individually at the same time.
Most IP cameras require you to setup software program and finished a few extra difficult steps like configuring the digital camera towards the
network, etc. Cctv questionnaire Video surveillance is much more
about deterrence than it really is about evidence
collection.

Another highlighting feature would be the storage capacity
from the Hikvision DVR systems. This setup eliminated the advantages
of video encoders altogether.

sexy toy doll
1 year 9 months ago

The key element would be to provide yourself the identical or perhaps greater stimulation any time you masturbate.

For ones inexpensive, most of the man-made set Handle-It
Send Backpack comes in schokohäutige gorgeous, pink,
gold and silver. Best new male sex toys Check out all in the different kinds to discover what works best available for you and.

Check out its your shopping needs. With too inside your own home and away from doors pant budgets, an essential graphic, ıncluding a effortless dental sack, you would possibly easily discover most of the
serious typical portions.

Ibuypower Ne641Fx
1 year 9 months ago
If you’re searching for websites or sources on how to download free games for that PSP, you then will not have to search any further. Pc gaming 1 877 2 get cool (1 877 243 8266) store & phone hours: m-f 10-6, sat 11-4 : est 1999. Cyberpowerpc vs alienware You are planning to realize that this harddrive is not just huge but this is something you’ll not get in the basic desktop computer system. In fact, this will be the first in the series of post focused on helping you squeeze every last FPS out of one’s rig, optimizing… Read more »
roofers
1 year 9 months ago

I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to reach my goals. I certainly enjoy reading all that is written on your blog.Keep the information coming. I enjoyed it!

reliable roofers
1 year 9 months ago

It’s difficult to find knowledgeable individuals on this topic, but you sound like you understand what you’re talking about! Thanks

wpDiscuz